UPC Group Advantages
The UPC Group sets itself apart from other international steel trading companies by offering comprehensive advantages. Among the many reasons clients choose The UPC Group as their steel pipe supplier are:
- Exclusive sources not available to other steel pipe suppliers.
- A high level of financing capabilities.
- Established in foreign markets for multiple decades.
- Total supply chain management: conceptual planning, procurement, financing, and logistics.
- Specialized in non-commodity grades for use in high temp, cryogenic, and corrosive applications.
- Lean vertical structure allowing for quick and efficient decision making.
Established in foreign markets for more than three decades, The UPC Group has long-term relationships with some of the world’s top steel product manufacturers. UPC Interpipe, Inc. is the exclusive agent in the United States and Canada for the German large diameter steel pipe producer Eisenbau Kramer. In Mexico we work with Eisenbau Kramer as well as line pipe mill Europipe. The remainder of our business in Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia and Brazil is full service steel trading.
UPC GmbH is the exclusive agent for Eisenbau Kramer in Australia, and coordinates all European purchasing for The UPC Group. Although The UPC Group has offices in North and South America, Europe, Africa and Australia, we have a small staff of 25 employees from 8 different countries. The lean staff enables us to make decisions and react to client demands quickly.